I've grown to dread getting out of bed.
Doing so forces me to go,
and not stop,
until I return to bed.
There's always meals.
Always laundry.
Always chores.
Always lessons.
Planning, preparing, presenting.
Assessing.
Always budgeting.
Make and maintain.
Get groceries.
Have you seen the prices of GROCERIES!!!
Always someone needing me.
My husband needs me for everything.
My daughter needs a little less.
My calling needs a little more.
Always managing and monitoring my health.
PsA sucks.
Lupus sucks more.
Always in my head.
What are we running out of?
What do we need to learn next?
How many clean uniforms does my husband have?
When was the last time I cleaned the fridge or oven?
Am I caught up on my reading? My writing?
What's the weather for today?
What subscriptions are due? What other bills?
I'm overwhelmed.
All of this running is exhausting.
Dear God,
I need a moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment